Moira Saville is a partner in our Sydney office. Moira specialises in dispute resolution in the areas of class actions, professional liability, product liability, insurance and royal commissions/special commissions of inquiry. Moira has over 20 years' experience in acting for clients to defend and resolve large and complex litigation matters, as well as providing strategic advice on client's legal risks.
- Acting for an Australian bank in the defence of class action proceedings arising from the collapse of Storm Financial
- Acting for Brookfield Multiplex in defence of a $300 million shareholder class action involving claims of misleading market disclosures and continuous disclosure
- Acting for an Australian rental company in class action proceedings alleging misleading and deceptive conduct and exclusive dealing
- Acting for Aspen Pharmacare Australia Pty Limited in defence of class action proceedings in relation to the sale of a pharmaceutical product
- Acting for a number of clients in connection with ASIC investigations into alleged breaches of director's duties, and insider trading.
Show moreShow less
- Australian Professional Indemnity Group
- Women Lawyers Association
- Australian Insurance Lawyers Association
- National Product Liability Association.
- 1990: Bachelor of Arts (Hons), University of Sydney
- 1992: Bachelor of Laws (Hons), University of Sydney
- 1998 - 2008: Senior Associate, Mallesons Stephen Jaques
- 2009: Partner, King & Wood Mallesons.