Justin Rossetto is a partner in the Sydney office of King & Wood Mallesons where he specialises in income tax.
Justin has advised on a wide range of income tax matters, including complex corporate restructures for both private and public corporate groups, private equity transactions, real estate (both domestic and international), capital management initiatives and mergers and acquisitions type transactions, both domestic and cross-border.
Justin has also worked in our London office, during which time he worked on matters across the European network, with a focus on funds, real estate, private equity transactions and tax controversy.
- Advising Zurich on the A$2.85 billion acquisition of ANZ’s life and consumer credit insurance business
- Advising the vendors of Consolidated Snacks group (trading as Snack Brands Australia) on the A$600 million sale to Universal Robina Corporation
- Advising Monde Nissin Corporation on various cross-border acquisitions, including the acquisition of Nudie Juices in Australia
- Advising Lion on the $6 billion acquisition by Kirin Company Holdings, Limited pursuant to a scheme of arrangement
- Acting for the Universal Music Group on the disposal of Parlophone Label to Warner music
- Acting for various private equity firms (including CHAMP Private Equity and KKR) on various acquisitions, divestments and management incentive plan arrangements
- Advising both private companies and ASX listed companies on employee share scheme arrangements
- Law Society of New South Wales