Henrik is a partner in our Sydney office, where he specialises in mergers and acquisitions, equity capital markets, securities laws and public company governance, with a particular focus on financial services and funds management.
Henrik’s clients include listed companies, investment banks, private equity sponsors and fund managers.
Henrik has advised on a number of strategic transactions including:
- Macquarie Group on all of its equity and hybrid capital raisings since 2008
- Atlas Arteria on its management internalisation and capital raisings to fund the acquisition of interests in Dulles Greenway and APRR
- Macquarie Capital on its investment in the Murra Warra wind farm
- Pacific Consortium (comprising KKR, Morgan Stanley Infrastructure, Macquarie and First State Super) on its counterbid for Tatts
- Trimantium GrowthOps on its IPO
- Macquarie Infrastructure and Real Assets (MIRA) on the establishment of the Macquarie Agriculture Fund – Crop Australia
- Westfield Group on its restructure involving the demerger of the Australian and NZ properties and operations from Westfield Group and their merger with Westfield Retail Trust to form Westfield Corporation and Scentre Group
- Macquarie Bank on the sale of its life insurance business to Zurich Australia
- RBS on the competitive sale process for its Australian, China offshore and Malaysian loan book portfolios
- Paine and Partners LLC on the dual track exit from its investment in Costa Group which resulted in the IPO of Costa, and on its investment in AgBiTech
- Costa Group of on the acquisition of Adelaide Mushrooms and the establishment of its joint venture with Driscoll’s in China
- Investec Bank on the sale of its Australian operations to Bank of Queensland
- AusNet Services on its top-hat restructure
- Alinta Energy Group on its deleveraging transaction and associated trust & creditors schemes of arrangement
- Citigroup on the sale of its commercial loan book to Pepper
- Macquarie Group on the internalisation of management of Macquarie Media Group and Macquarie Communications Infrastructure Group
- Intoll on its takeover by CPPIB
- Macquarie Group on its restructure into a non-operating holding company.