Francesca Giorlando is a Partner in our Sydney office, where she specialises in property acquisitions and disposals, property development and investment.
Francesca acts for a range of corporate clients, including developers and investment institutions.
- Overseas pension funds - acts for overseas pension funds in acquisition of Australian agricultural land
- Australian superannuation funds - acts for AMP in relation to large scale commercial developments, including fund through structures, infrastructure assets, acquisitions and disposals and general real estate advice. Recent examples include Australian Technology Park and Quay Quarter developments
- Sydney Airport - for various significant tenders and contracts, including for the International Duty Free business and the Foreign Exchange business
- Lend Lease - acquisition of ING retail property portfolio (shopping centres in Australia and New Zealand). This included due diligence, contract drafting and foreign investment issues.
- Westpac - access and rights documentation in connection with neighbouring Mirvac development.
- Woolworths - acquisitions (including due diligence) and development of retail shopping centres and various leasing matters.
- Frasers - acts in relation to commercial and industrial developments (including large scale distribution centres) and acquisitions (and leasebacks)
- BlueScope - disposal of industrial property, including pricing mechanisms based on developable area and tailored security arrangements.
- Law Society of New South Wales.