Daniel Natale is a partner who specialises in M&A (public and private) and restructures, capital raisings, public company/listed trust work, investment funds and financial services law.
Daniel’s transactional experience includes many of the firm’s most complex equity capital markets and mergers & acquisitions matters, particularly in the real estate, energy and infrastructure sectors.
- Dexus in relation to the establishment of its new unlisted healthcare fund
- Cheung Kong Consortium’s $7.4bn acquisition of the DUET Group by scheme of arrangement
- Asciano in relation to its $9bn defence of scheme of arrangement and competing takeover proposals by Brookfield and Qube
- Dexus in its successful $2.7bn hostile takeover, in consortium with CPPIB, of the Commonwealth Property Office Fund
- APA Group on its successful $1.4bn hostile takeover of Hastings Diversified Utility Fund
- GDI Property Group on their establishment as a stapled group, rollover of wholesale funds and their IPO and listing on ASX
- Multiple capital raisings by various listed funds and stapled groups including Transurban, Stockland, Australand, Dexus and APA Group
- Lendlease in relation to the establishment of its unlisted social infrastructure collective investment vehicle
- Alesco in relation to its takeover defence of the Dulux Group bid
- Tishman Speyer Office Fund in relation to its takeover defence of the Madison bid and subsequent take-private proposal