Claire Rogers is a Partner in the Sydney office of King & Wood Mallesons specialising in Project Finance.
Claire has a wide range of project financing experience acting for sponsors and financiers in relation to major projects in Australia, Asia, Europe and Africa. In particular Claire focuses on infrastructure, energy (including renewable energy) and PPPs.
Claire is ranked by Asia Pacific Legal 500 as a Project & Infrastructure Lawyer.
Show moreShow less
- Acting for the consortium comprised of Transurban, AusSuper and ADIA in relation to its successful acquisition of Queensland Motorways
- Acting for Transurban in relation to the acquisition of the Cross City Tunnel distressed debt and subsequent acquisition and project financing of Cross City Tunnel
- Acting for the Westlink Motorways Consortium in relation to the financing of the M7 toll road
- Acting for lenders supporting bidding consortium in relation to the privatisation of the Port of Newcastle and Port Botany and Port Kembla.
- Acting for lenders to the successful bidder for the Perth Stadium PPP
- Acting for Lenders in relation to a bid the Sunshine Coast University Hospital PPP
- Acting for a Consortium bidding in relation to the East West Link toll road
- Acting for a Consortium bidding relation to the Bendigo Hospital PPP
- Acting for the subordinated debt providers to the successful consortium for Single Leap 2 and Queensland Schools
- Acting for lenders to a bidding consortium for the Sydney Light Rail PPP.
- Acting for the Lenders in relation to the $361 million Boco Rock wind farm.
- Acting for Lenders in relation to the $450million refinancing of the Collgar wind farm
- Acting for Mitsui/International Power GDF Suez in relation to the $1.1billion refinancing of the Loy Yang Power station;
- Acting for Guohua Energy Investment Corporation in relation to the acquisition of a 75% interest in the Woolnorth wind farms and Musselroe wind farms in Tasmania;
- Acting for CEFC in relation to the provision of financing in relation to a solar securitisation program.
- Acting for Macquarie in relation to the financing of Western Desert Resources Roper Bar Iron Ore Mine
- Acting for Solomon Islands Oceanic Cable Company in relation to the provision of a new deep sea internet cable
- Advising the sponsor on the site arrangements for a hydrogen peroxide to propylene oxide (HPPO) plant near Map Ta Phut, Thailand.
- 2013 - present: Partner, King & Wood Mallesons, Sydney
- 2011 - 2013: Senior Associate, Mallesons, Sydney
- 2008 - 2010: Managing Associate, Linklaters LLP, London
- 2008: Admitted to practise as a foreign qualified solicitor in the Czech Republic
- 2007 - 2008: Solicitor, Linklaters LLP, Prague Czech Republic
- 2007: Admitted as a solicitor of the Supreme Court of England and Wales
- 2006: Graduate Diploma in Applied Finance and Investment, Financial Services Institute of Australasia
- 2003 - 2007: Solicitor, Mallesons Stephen Jaques, Perth
- 2003: Admitted to practice law in New South Wales and Western Australia
- 2003: Law Graduate, Mallesons Stephen Jaques
- 2002: Bachelor of Law and Bachelor of Arts, University of Western Australia.
- Law Society of New South Wales.