Brendan is a Special Counsel in the Sydney office of King & Wood Mallesons where he specialises in project and infrastructure finance. Brendan has considerable experience acting for sponsors and financiers in the areas of infrastructure projects, energy, resources, privatisation, social infrastructure, structured finance and banking generally. Brendan’s experience covers bank debt financings as well as AMTN and USPP transactions.
Brendan’s experience also includes several years working in London on major infrastructure, energy and resources project financings in Europe, Asia and the Middle East.
- Advising Adelaide Airport Limited on a series of financing transactions, including on its first US Private Placement and the restructuring of its finance documents platform
- Advising Millmerran Power Partners on the refinancing of the project finance debt for Millmerran Power Station
- Advising InterGen Australia on the financing for the Callide C power Station
- Advising Genesee & Wyoming Australia on the financing of its acquisition of the GRail rail haulage business
- Advising Transurban, QIC and CPPIB on the financing aspects of NorthConnex and advising Westlink Motorway Group on an associated refinancing of its project finance debt for the Westlink M7 Motorway, including its first AMTN issuance
- Law Society of New South Wales