Andrew Maynes is a partner in the Sydney office where he practices in the Banking and Finance group.
Andrew specialises in complex financing transactions across project finance, structured finance and acquisition and leveraged finance.
Andrew is also part of the firm's asset, maritime and aviation finance team. His experience includes numerous structured finance and lease transactions involving both Australian and non-Australian airlines, lessors and ECAs.
Andrew’s significant transactions in the past 12 months include:
- Advising the financiers funding the $500m takeover of Generation Healthcare REIT (GHC)
- Advising a “big four bank” on its proposed response to the Carnell inquiry across its business banking book
- Advising Glencore on the financing aspects of the sale of its G Rail business
- Advising GE in connection with the sale of its Australian & New Zealand finance businesses, including Custom Fleet, Commercial Distribution Finance and Commercial Finance
- Advising the financiers to the successful bid for the Transmission Gully PPP in New Zealand
- Advising the financiers to the successful bid for the New Perth Stadium PPP in Perth, Australia
- Advising the financiers to the successful bid for the Northern Beaches Hospital PPP in Sydney, Australia
- Advising a lender in the US$7.2 billion debt package for the Roy Hill development.