Specialist advice to help your projects flourish
From cleantech ‘build-outs’ to solar projects and offshore investments in greenfield turbines, the clean energy and renewables space in Australia is awash with opportunities. For those investing, it is a space primed for growth – with success depending on your ability to manage rapidly advancing technologies and increasing regulatory demands.
In a market where innovation is key, our renewable energy lawyers help financiers, developers and retailers get creative. As a client, you benefit from our deep understanding of green regulations, which helps you to reduce the risks associated with major developments, sales and leases.
Drawing together expertise across corporate, finance, environment, property, tax and intellectual property, we give you valuable advice on renewable energy law, including:
- Land options and leases, including rental and revenue-sharing arrangements
- State development and environmental approvals
- Federal environmental and Foreign Investment Review Board approvals
- Connection and off-take arrangements
- Panel and inverter supply arrangements, including warranties and guarantees, and handover and interface issues
- Regulatory compliance
- Project financing.