An innovative and pragmatic corporate legal advisor
Our strength as a corporate advisory law firm lies in our approach – our corporate practitioners are fully abreast of the developments that will affect our clients.
In Australia, our team combines expertise in corporate law, dispute resolution, tax, cyber security, financial regulation (including anti-money laundering), anti-bribery and corruption, modern slavery and investigations and inquiries to provide innovative and pragmatic solutions for boards, general counsel, senior executives and company secretaries.
We provide tailored solutions for all kinds of enterprises, from clients listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) to not-for-profit organisations.
Our corporate advisory expertise includes:
- Directors’ duties and responsibilities;
- Conflicts management;
- Continuous disclosure;
- Advice on board decisions;
- Responses to ASX and ASIC notices;
- Annual reports, including directors’ report, remuneration report and financial report;
- Shareholder meetings;
- Shareholder relations, including proxy adviser and activist shareholder response strategies;
- Constitution and board charters
- Corporate regulatory compliance systems;
- Remuneration and incentive plans;
- Securities trading;
- D&O and Deeds of Access, Indemnity and Insurance; and
- Company secretarial services.
For an overview of current issues and challenges facing Australian directors and Boards, read our latest Directions Report and On Board publications.