Open Banking is coming to Australia. When it arrives it will fundamentally change the way financial institutions manage and control their customer data. This will be the first step toward an ‘open data’ future which will also have ramifications for companies in other industry sectors and the broader Australian economy.
While there is certainty that Open Banking is coming, everything else is less clear. The obligations and corresponding opportunities are complex, evolving rapidly and the business cost of making the wrong decision is high.
To help companies with their Open Banking strategy, Cuscal, KPMG and KWM jointly published a white paper and will now be holding a public webcast to discuss the key issues.
What will the webcast cover?
The webcast will be an interactive thirty-minute online discussion where you can watch and hear the panellists live and ask them questions. It will cover:
- What organisations should consider as part of their Open Banking strategy
- What we can learn from open data regimes overseas
- Examples of Open Banking innovation which have relevance in Australia
- How to approach the compliance obligations while taking advantage of the opportunities
Who should attend?
- People who are involved in their organisation’s Open Banking strategy
- Executives and other leaders at financial institutions and fintechs
- People who want to better understand Open Banking and how it will impact their business
Sign up now >