King and Wood Mallesons (KWM) has been awarded the prestigious Financial Review Client Choice Award for ‘Best Provider to the Primary Industry Sector.’
A truly independent measure of service, the Client Choice Awards are based entirely on client feedback.
KWM’s long-standing specialist agribusiness and food team has built up a full range of legal and regulatory skills and experience, as well as market-leading insights into the trends, opportunities and risks in agribusiness and food. The team specialises inbound and outbound investment in the sector.
KWM was also shortlisted for a number of other awards, including;
- Best law firm (revenue over $200m)
- Best provider to the power and utilities sector
- Best provider to the property sector
- Best provider to the finance & insurance sector
- Best provider as rated by the ASX top 100.