Dr. Peter Polke is a partner in the Corporate Department of King & Wood Mallesons. He advises both German and international clients on M&A transactions, private equity investments and all aspects of corporate and business law. His experience spans across a broad range of sectors and includes transactions in the automotive and industrial services industry, healthcare and medical research services, as well as transactions in regulated industries (such as banks, funds and payment service operators).
Prior to joining the King & Wood Mallesons network in 2020, he worked in the Corporate / M&A department of a major international law firm in Frankfurt.
Notable deals include acting for:
- Silver Investment Partners on the acquisition of a majority stake in CryLaS (Crystal Laser Systems GmbH)
- NGC Nachfolgekapital GmbH on the acquisition of speakeasy Group
- Silver Investment Partners on the acquisition of a majority stake in Lucien Ortscheit GmbH
- IQVIA in connection with national and international M&A transactions
- LANDWEHR Group in connection with the merger with BackOffice AG
- LANDWEHR Group in connection with the merger with prosoft Group
- Silver Investment Partners on the acquisition of it kompetenz Gesellschaft für innovative Informationstechnologie GmbH
- General Motors on the sale of Opel to PSA as well as on the prior reorganisation of Opel*
- American Express / Loyalty Partner on national M&A transactions*
- Helaba on the acquisition of the WestLB's core business*
*Peter advised on these projects prior to joining KWM.