Markus Hill is a partner in the Tax Department of King & Wood Mallesons. He specializes in the structuring of corporate acquisitions, especially for Private Equity funds, as well as the acquisition of real estate and real estate companies. Additionally, Markus advises on national and cross-border M&A transactions, group restructurings, finance structures and employee and management participation schemes as well as on complex issues of national and international tax law.
Prior to joining KWM, Markus Hill was a partner in the tax department of other international law firms in Frankfurt.
Experience includes advising:
- TransDigm on the acquisition and sale of SCHROTH Safety Products GmbH*
- Owner Mr. Karrié on the sale of the KBS Group*
- Gimv on the sale of the Mackevision group*
- Owner Mr. Menrad on the sale of MBN GmbH*
- Gimv on the acquisition of the WEMAS group*
- The sale of imes-icore GmbH*
- VR Equitypartner on the capital increase of KTP Holding GmbH
- Chengdu Techcent Environment Group on the acquisition of the division Water Technologies of Bilfinger SE
- STAR Capital on the acquisition of Globalways AG
- German Equity Partners IV on the acquisition of DERMATOLOGIKUM HAMBURG
* Markus Hill advised on these projects while he was at another law firm.
- Steuerberaterkammer Hessen