Johannes is counsel at King & Wood Mallesons. Besides advising on employment law aspects of transactions, he gives ongoing employment law advice to corporate clients. Further, he advises directors, officers and board members on the conclusion, termination and modification of service agreements.
Moreover, Johannes accompanies manufacturers, project developers and investors in the area of renewable energies with respect to the development, the purchase and sale as well as the financing of projects.
Johannes has gained extensive experience in his areas of competence while working for an international project developer and a German M&A boutique. Moreover he has managed complex termination procedures, has accompanied international and domestic transactions of great complexity and has given ongoing employment-law advice to companies for many years.
Corporates, family offices as well as German PE funds are long-standing and highly satisfied clients of Johannes.
- Employment law advice to and representation of an international pharmaceutical company on the termination of employment relationships
- Employment law advice to, accompaniment and representation of companies involved in electrical engineering
- Employment and commercial law advice to, accompaniment and representation of companies involved in police and security technology
- Employment law advice to and accompaniment of Fintech Start-ups
- Legal advice to a manufacturer involved in renewable energies in various judicial disputes
- Legal advice to an international project developer involved in renewable energies
- Legal advice to investors involved in renewable energies in various judicial disputes.
- German Lawyer Association (DAV)
- Bar Association Koblenz.
Labour law aspects of employment in broadcasting, thesis; publisher: Peter Lang, Frankfurt 2007.