Isabel specialises in the structuring and establishment of domestic and international investment funds, including:
- Private equity
- Venture capital
- Real estate
- Funds of funds.
She advises private equity and venture capital managers, financial institutions, pension funds and insurance companies, the public sector and institutional investors in the private equity, venture capital, hedge funds, debt funds and private equity real estate (PERE) funds sectors, among many others.
According to Chambers Europe: "I have never met another lawyer with a commercial approach like hers. She always takes care of all our requirements", "She's very able and excellent at negotiating with potential investors" and "Excellent, talented and practical. She is praised for her knowledge of any type of fund structure".
- 'Las renovables cruzan el charco con capital riesgo' (Renewable Energy crosses the pacific with Venture Capital), Cinco Dias, October 2012
- 'Ha llegado la hora de invertir en Brasil' ('The time has come to invest in Brazilian expansion'), Asociación Española de Entidades de Capital-Riesgo, September 2011
- 'El regulador europeo consulta sobre los detalles cruciales de la AIFM' ('European regulator consults crucial details of the AIFM'), Difusión Jurídica, July 2011
- 'Nuevas reglas para los fondos de capital riesgo europeos' ('New rules for European risk capital funds'), Difusión Jurídica, July 2011
- 'Directiva AIFM y su impacto en la industria del capital riesgo' ('AIFM Directive and its impact on risk capital'), Revista Española de Capital Riesgo, April 2011
- 'Directiva Europea de fondos de gestión alternativa' ('European directive on hedge funds'), Capital & Corporate, June 2010.
Isabel is a regular speaker at national and international seminars and other industry conferences.