No two M&A transactions are the same and every company has its own unique corporate law issues. We understand just how important it is to have a partner at your side who acts effectively, efficiently and finds tailor made solutions for your specific needs.Our lawyers have decades of experience in corporate and commercial law.
Our priority is always to help you fulfil your objectives. This applies equally to complex national and cross-border M&A transactions and restructuring measures as it does to general corporate law.
We advise major corporates, mid-sized companies (Mittelstand) and entrepreneurs, private equity investors, listed entities, financial service providers, family offices and management teams on all aspects of transactional and corporate law. This includes:
- Acquisitions, disposals and mergers (national and cross-border; listed and private, and out of insolvency)
- Private equity transactions
- Restructuring of companies
- Joint ventures, strategic cooperation, outsourcing
- Collective and individual labour law advice
- General corporate law
- Corporate litigation Commercial contracts
- Compliance and anti-corruption structures.