A five-star law firm for the hospitality sector
KWM lawyers act for a wide range of hospitality clients – including leading hotel operators, developers, investors and financiers around the world. Our clients benefit from a multidisciplinary team with expertise in structuring hotel transactions and a detailed understanding of the commercial issues within the market.
Having established long-term cooperation with world-renowned hotel groups, we have a clear understanding about the rules and common practice of hotel management, hotel franchise and high-end brand naming.
Areas of law on which we advise the hospitality sector :
- Hotel funds
- Hotel leases – including sale and leaseback, and operating company/property company structures
- Management contracts
- Hotel franchise agreements
- Structuring transactions to achieve maximum tax efficiency
- Mergers and acquisitions from the perspective of both trade and financial investor buyers and sellers
- Developments, including planning and local issues relating to hotel development
- Development, exploitation and enforcement of intellectual property rights