King & Wood Mallesons’s (KWM) tax team has leading expertise in both PRC and international tax matters. With abundant hands-on experience in private wealth management, we provide all-around tax and legal services for private clients in the areas of wealth preservation / appreciation, wealth security, wealth expansion and inheritance.
Our fully integrated tax team adopts a multi-jurisdictional approach and we have established a good network of cooperation with tax advisors around the world. This ensures that we deliver global strategic planning and thorough implementation that meets your expectations.
Our tax attorneys advise high-net-worth individuals, individual shareholders, and family trusts on
- Tax planning for domestic investment and cross-border investment
- Tax advisory and optimisation services on estate and trust structuring
- Tax advice on wealth inheritances
- Pre-IPO asset reorganisations and tax planning for individual shareholders
- Tax advisory and planning services for immigration, post-immigration residence arrangements and asset allocation planning
- Assisting private clients in handling the impact of international tax reforms on global asset allocation and wealth management
- Tax advisory and tax planning services in relation to equity incentives and individual income tax
- Assisting private clients in handling tax disputes and tax investigations