A tax dispute can be effectively settled when a tax advisor promptly intervenes at the early stage by undertaking proactive technical assessment, adopting pragmatic defence strategies and communicating constructively with the tax authority.
More often than not, tax disputes are essentially legal issues. With solid legal background and tax expertise, tax attorneys can help clients to better handle complex tax issues and safeguard their legitimate taxpayer rights. King & Wood Mallesons (KWM) has an experienced and dedicated tax team. The team has achieved outstanding results in complex, challenging tax disputes and criminal tax matters by providing innovative solutions.
Our tax dispute resolution services cover
- Tax administrative appeal
- Tax administrative litigation
- Tax-related criminal cases
- Cases involving false issuance of invoices
- Application for defence or hearing against tax administrative penalty
- Rendering expert opinions in tax-related arbitrations