Tax compliance is fundamental to a company’s sound development, while tax optimisation is a key factor to realize profits of investment and operation
The breadth and depth of King & Wood Mallesons’s (KWM) tax practice are well-recognised, covering all tax aspects of companies’ day-to-day operations. In addition, our tax team offers its in-depth insights on major transactions and business practices that companies engage in.
We provide customised, professional tax compliance systems and tax planning solutions for our clients, so as to optimise tax costs, secure the maximum certainty of tax treatment and mitigate tax risks.
Our tax compliance and planning services cover
- Advice on daily tax compliance issues
- Invoice management and compliance advisory
- Tax planning for foreign direct investment
- Tax planning for overseas investment
- Tax planning for corporate financing arrangements
- Tax planning for intellectual property licensing or transfers
- Tax planning for supply chain management
- Assessment and application for tax incentives