King & Wood Mallesons (KWM) has long been a market leader in the field of domestic and overseas debt financing
KWM’s debt financing team has handled various kinds of bond issuance and related transactions, providing all-round legal services for issuers and underwriters.
KWM actively engages in domestic and overseas bond financing transactions. Our practices involve many of the most innovative bond financing products in China, and we advise on the initial offering of various bond financing products, many of which have won the trading awards of the year.
In the field of overseas debt offering, KWM has a highly integrated operation mode and is able to provide high-quality “one-stop” professional legal services for clients. It is currently the only international law firm that advises on matters governed by the PRC law, Hong Kong SAR law, UK law, and US law in the field of international capital markets.
We advise on the following areas
- Corporate bonds
- Enterprise bonds
- Financial bonds (e.g. financial debt and subordinated debt)
- Government bonds (e.g. national bonds and local government bonds)
- Non-financial enterprise debt financing instruments (such as SCP and medium-term notes)
- Asset securitisation
- Exchangeable bonds
- Convertible bonds (e.g. preference shares and separately traded convertible corporate bonds)
- Overseas debt offering
- Panda bonds
- Other types of debt management transactions such as bond financing, tender offer, exchange of offers and disposal of bond defaults