We have an excellent team of labour dispute resolution lawyers who specialise in complex labour disputes
We represent clients in labour dispute arbitration and litigation filed by or against employees. We formulate case-specific arbitration and litigation strategies based on the evidence and the clients' objectives. We defend our clients before China's labour dispute arbitration committees and courts at all levels, and seek settlement or mediation at the appropriate time. Additionally, we also represent clients in response to employee complaints.
We are renowned by clients for our ability to tackle complex and challenging cases and achieve their litigation objectives.
We represent our clients in various labour disputes with their employees, including
- Disputes arising from employees' serious disciplinary violations
- Disputes arising from employees’ incompetence
- Disputes over layoffs
- Other disputes related to the dissolution of employment contracts
- Disputes arising from termination of employment contracts
- Disputes arising from changes in employment contracts (including but not limited to adjustment of staff positions)
- Disputes over social insurance
- Disputes over housing provident fund
- Handling of labour relations, and dispute resolution related to senior executives
- Disputes over non-competition restrictions
- Disputes over trade secrets
- Disputes over equity incentives
- Overtime pay disputes
- Bonus disputes.