Our labour and employment lawyers have long been delving into labour, trade union, and social security law, and have gained a comprehensive understanding of relevant legislation, law enforcement, and practices.
We regularly assist multinational corporations, state-owned and private enterprises, and other businesses in drafting and reviewing their internal regulations and policies.
We draft and review documents and policies such as
- Offer letter
- Employment contracts
- Documents related to equity and option incentives
- Confidentiality and non-competition agreements
- Training agreements
- Salary system
- Employee handbook
- Performance appraisal system
- Collective contracts
- Democratic and announcement procedures, etc.
- Service contracts
- Other personnel-related contracts.