As China’s labour and employment legislation improves, human resources and labour compliance play an increasingly important role in the operation and development of companies
Our labour lawyers have extensive experience in dealing with legal issues involved in the employment, management, and termination of employees.
We understand the administrative demands of all types of enterprises, including multinational corporations, state-owned, and private enterprises. We provide clients with advice and services that are both compliant and commercially viable.
We provide day-to-day advice on labour law, and offer solutions to related issues
- Termination of employment in different scenarios
- Remuneration package
- Overtime pay
- Social insurance
- Equity incentive
- Intellectual property and trade secret protection
- Employee training and service period
- Privacy protection
- Trade unions and collective agreements
- Safety in production and occupational health
- Special protection for female employees
- Sexual harassment and discrimination
- Work-related injuries and occupational diseases
- Medical treatment period
- Cross-border secondment
- Management of foreign employees and employees from Hong Kong SAR, Macao SAR and Taiwan region
- Labour relations
- Other personnel matters.