Our tax lawyers have extensive expertise in domestic and international tax as well as in private wealth management. This experience enables us to provide a full range of global high-end tax services to high-net-worth individuals and their family enterprises in multiple dimensions such as wealth preservation/appreciation, wealth management, wealth expansion, and wealth inheritance.
We are one of the few law firms that offer a global private client practice. Our unique experience in China makes us the ideal choice for Chinese private clients seeking assistance with international complexities. Since our tax practice spans multiple jurisdictions, we also have a well-established collaboration network with tax lawyers from major countries globally, ensuring that we offer the expected local support for our clients in our provision of global tax planning services.
Our tax lawyers advise high-net-worth individuals and their family enterprises on:
- Tax structuring for global asset allocation
- Tax residency assessment and tax planning solutions
- Tax planning for the inheritance of family business wealth such as equity, real estate and other onshore and offshore assets
- Response to the CRS risks and the impacts of other international tax reforms on global asset allocation and management
- Family trust structuring and tax optimisation solutions
- Individual and corporate tax compliance and dispute resolutions
- Day-to-day tax advisory and planning