Over the years, we have advised clients on foreign exchange administration to help them complete structurally compliant cross-border fund transfers in frontier and hot markets. Our lawyers provide clients with practical compliance advice and solutions with their extensive knowledge of foreign exchange fund transfer risks.
We offer our clients legal advice and solutions to foreign exchange administration issues related to the trade of goods and services under the current account, foreign direct investment, outbound investment, cross-border financing and guarantee, and other transactions, arrangements, and disputes under the capital account.
Our services relating to foreign exchange compliance include:
- Transaction structuring and cross-border funds transfer planning
- Consultation of daily foreign exchange compliance and risk prevention
- Administrative reconsideration and administrative litigation of foreign exchange disputes
- Response and resolution of foreign exchange regulatory investigations
- Compliance inspection/due diligence of foreign exchange business
- Approvals, registrations, and filings related to foreign exchange administration