Domestic family trust helps family business grow and prosper
A domestic family trust is a cross-life cycle ownership arrangement and inheritance solution for family wealth of high-net-worth families. A domestic family trust has functions such as risk segregation, estate protection, and tax optimisation, making it an excellent option for high-net-worth families.
King & Wood Mallesons’s (KWM) domestic family trust practice provides clients with a full spectrum of legal services from initial planning to establishing the trust. Our team will continue to assist throughout the existence of the trust.
As a counsel, we have a deep understanding of Chinese family culture and develop appropriate domestic family trust solutions, considering the specific needs of our client and their families and assets.
We also tailor complex family trust solutions to meet our clients' individual needs, helping them prevent the risks of family wealth inheritance effectively. An individualized family trust plan is essential to preserving wealth and the stable and sustainable development of family enterprises.
Our services include:
- Pre-IPO domestic family trust planning for family enterprises
- Family trust planning for stock in A-share listed companies
- Family trust planning for equity in non-listed companies
- Charitable trust planning
- Insurance trust planning
- Probate trust planning
- Trust planning for complex families
- Overall planning for family wealth inheritance and family trust arrangement
- Service as a family trust supervisor
- Service as a counsel for family trusts of trust companies