We know compliance better
As China tightens enforcement in commercial compliance, state owned enterprises, private companies and multinationals operating in China may face compliance challenges in the areas of antitrust, trade and tariff, labor and employment, production safety, environmental protection, government procurement, taxation and commercial bribery. In this context, it has become an inevitable new development trend for enterprises to strengthen their compliance systems and put compliance operation under the “new normal” management mechanism.
As a full service firm for clients, KWM has the industry's first team of full-fledged compliance lawyers across the sector. We provide clients with full-service, one-stop legal solutions, including tailored compliance plans based on client’s particular business, in each of the plan, we take into full account of the client’s existing organization and management structures, industry characteristics and cultural background. We draft and update compliance plans upon client’s requests, and advise on issues relating to responding to internal and external complaints or litigation and other legal risk management issues.
We assist clients in addressing compliance crisis
Our compliance and regulatory team assists clients develop an overall responsive crisis solution and litigation strategy at the soonest possible time. We also provide them with appropriate remedies to help minimize or avoid legal risks in their operations.
We advise on all aspects of compliance, including
- Antitrust compliance, administrative investigation and litigation
- Corporate tax, tax investigation and tax dispute resolution
- Customs supervision and trade compliance, customs and MOFCOM investigation, inspection and verification
- Cybersecurity and data compliance
- Environmental law and environmental compliance management, environmental administrative penalties and litigation
- General corporate compliance review and consultation, anti-commercial bribery investigation
- Labor law and human resource compliance review, labor dispute resolution and group events