Natalie is an experienced Dispute Resolution lawyer with a track record of advising on some of Australia's most high profile litigation matters throughout her career, including major insolvency, employment and tax related litigation. Her client base includes leading banks and accounting firms.
Recognised by her clients as a professionally excellent and high performing lawyer, Natalie's achievements are reflected in optimal outcomes for clients, including on their most strategically significant matters.
Natalie's work highlights include:
- Queensland Nickel: acted for the Commonwealth of Australia and KPMG as the special purpose liquidators of Queensland Nickel, in relation to the now settled debt recovery actions against Clive Palmer, one of the most high-profile matters in Queensland.
- Amerind: acted for the Commonwealth of Australia in its High Court victory in Carter Holt Harvey Woodproducts Australia Pty Ltd v The Commonwealth of Australia and Others  HCA 20 which settled diverging superior court authorities on whether the statutory priority regime established by sections 433, 556 and 561 of the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth) applies to the distribution of assets of a "trading trust".
- Glencore Australia: acted on the landmark global transfer pricing case following Chevron .
- AMPFP: acting for AMPFP in its defence of the adviser led class action concerning the validity of changes to its Buyer of Last Resort Policy.
- Major Banks - acting in a number of defences to regulatory actions brought by ASIC against the major banks following the Financial Services Royal Commission.