Jared Nickig specialises in M&A and private equity transactions. His has advised clients including Blackstone, Champion Iron, Downer, Glencore, KKR, New Energy Solar, Norske Skog and Woodside Energy across a wide range of industries, including crypto, financial services, forestry, infrastructure, media and mining.
Jared's work highlights include:
- Downer - sale of the Downer Mining Services division.*
- Woodside Energy – sale of a 49% in the Pluto Train 2 joint venture.*
- NSW State Super – sale of its 50% interest in the Port of Geelong to a consortium comprising Palisade and Spirit Super.*
- Norske Skog – sale of its Australian interests through various competitive sales processes to Visy Industries and New Forests.*
* Represent transactions occurring before Jared joined KWM.