Daniel Natale specialises in M&A (public and private) and restructures, capital raisings, public company/listed trust work, investment funds and financial services law. He has a focus on the investment funds, real estate, energy and infrastructure sectors.
Daniel is deeply rooted in the investment funds space and has an outstanding client roster and client centric approach which is underpinned by his deep expertise.
Daniel is recognised in all major guides for his expertise.
Daniel's work highlights include:
- Dexus on various transactions including: The restructure of its listed balance sheet assets (market capitalisation of A$11bn); takeovers of the listed Commonwealth Property Office Fund and APN Funds Management business; the launch of its first closed ended opportunistic office fund; the launch and subsequent capital raisings for its flagship healthcare fund; the establishment of its Dexus Australian Logistics Trust and the establishment of various other indirect property joint ventures.
- Macquarie Asset Management on its takeover of ASX listed Vitalharvest.
- AMP Capital on various transactions including: the A$2bn recapitalisation of the AMP Capital Retail Trust, with majority interests in Macquarie and Pacific Fair Shopping Centres; restructures of the AMP Wholesale Office Fund and AMP Shopping Centre Fund; ongoing advice on its funds management business; and the acquisition by its social infrastructure fund of Ararat prison.
- Irongate on various transactions including: the internalisation of its management and restructure of its property holdings and funds management business; the establishment of the Templewater Australian Partners Opportunities Fund and subsequent capital raisings; the establishment of various indirect property joint ventures.
- First Sentier on: the launch of numerous public markets funds and infrastructure joint ventures.