Daniel works primarily in structured finance and securitisation transactions.
Daniel acts for a wide range of clients including ADIs, non-bank financial institutions, fintechs, financiers, issuers and arrangers in connection with the financing of a broad range of asset classes in the domestic and international securitisation markets.
- Acting for a range of institutions including Pepper Money, Resimac, Firstmac, La Trobe Financial, HSBC, Plenti, Zip Co and Prospa on their public RMBS and ABS term securitisation programmes, including Regulation S, 144A and Prospectus Regulation compliant transactions in various currencies.
- Acting for a number of fintech lenders on the establishment of their securitisation programmes and private warehouse facilities.
- Acting for senior and mezzanine financiers on a range of ADI and non-bank warehouse facilities.
- Acting for a number of ADIs on their repo-eligible internal securitisation programmes.
- Advising on finance facilities for the purposes of sponsor compliance with European, UK and Japanese risk-retention requirements.
- Advising on various medium-term note corporate bond issuances for arrangers, issuers and trustees.