Scott is a projects and project finance specialist with over 25 years’ experience. He supports clients across a wide range of industries including project development and financing, private M&A and restructurings.
Scott established the firm’s “New Energy Future” team. Scott and his team have brought together expertise in climate change, data and energy to explore the myriad of disruptive changes transforming the energy industry.
Most recently, Scott has spent 2 years on secondment to the AIIB, working on energy and infrastructure projects in Cambodia, Indonesia (satellite PPP), Egypt, Turkey, Thailand, the Philippines and India.
Scott has been recommended as a leading lawyer in various directories, including Chambers Global and PLC Which Lawyer.
- AIIB: energy and infrastructure projects in Cambodia, Indonesia (satellite PPP), Egypt, Turkey, Thailand, the Philippines and India
- Latrobe Valley Microgrid: LO3 Energy and other industry partners in publishing the Latrobe Valley Microgrid Feasibility Study, an Australian Renewable Energy Agency (ARENA) funded project to determine the feasibility of a local energy marketplace in the Latrobe Valley
- Qube embedded network: development of an embedded energy network for the Moorebank logistics centre
- Total and Envision rooftop solar: structuring and sale of a PRC rooftop solar portfolio
- Click Energy retailer acquisition: acquisition and financing of Click Energy Limited
- Q Energy retailer acquisition: acquisition and financing of Q Energy
- Jemalong and Kidston 1 solar farm financings: project financing of the Jemalong and Kidston 1 solar farms
- Sunraysia solar farm financing: project financing of the Sunraysia 200MW solar farm, awarded Asia Pacific Solar Deal of the year at the PFI Awards 2018
- Collgar wind farm sale: sale of a majority interest in the 160MW Collgar wind farm
- China sponsored solar farm developments: numerous Chinese SOEs and POEs on the acquisition and financing and development and financing of wind and solar farms
- Darling Downs solar farm: development and sale of the 110MW Darling Downs Solar Farm
- Diamantina gas fired power station: project financing of the Diamantina gas-fired power station
- Braemar gas fired power station: development and financing of a 450MW gas-fired peaking power station in Queensland