Natalie Halpern advises on a range of finance transactions with a specialisation in property finance, corporate finance and debt capital markets.
Natalie routinely advises leading Australian and international clients on all aspects of their funding needs including the establishment of bank debt and capital markets debt platforms.
Natalie’s work highlights include:
- Dexus - acted for Dexus on the financing arrangements for the circa $1.3 billion Jandakot joint venture which owns 100% of Jandakot Airport and industrial precinct in Perth.
- AMP - acted on the financing of AMP managed funds and the bank group for various AMP funds including the establishment and maintenance of common terms platforms and a MTN programme.
- Stockland - acted for Stockland in connection with its debt issuance programmes, various facilities and debt platform for the acquisition of the Halcyon retirement communities.
- Brookfield - acted for Brookfield on the financing arrangements for its $2 billion Wynyard office and retail development connecting Wynyard Station to George Street.
- Lendlease - acted for Lendlease on the financing arrangements for its managed funds LLITST, LLOITST and APPFC including AMTN programmes, bank facilities and structured finance.