Decades of experience in real estate
Real estate law is part of our DNA, being one of the oldest practices in our firm’s history. Having assisted global investors, developers, sponsors, fund managers, banks and financial institutions for decades, our legal and regulatory advice is interwoven with industry insights and the commercial realities facing our real estate and construction sector clients.
For our clients, this means receiving strategic legal advice that helps reduce their risk, save time and money and generally make their lives easier on projects and transactions around the world.
Our experience includes:
- Walker Corporation: advising on Stages 3, 4, 6 and 8 of the Parramatta Square development comprising community and council facilities and commercial space. This A$3 billion project is transforming the Parramatta CBD in New South Wales.
- Singapore Investment Fund: advising on the successful bid to acquire Blackstone’s A$3.8 billion Australian logistics property portfolio.
- Stockland: advising on the A$620 million acquisition of Halcyon Group’s permanent over 50’s living communities in South East Queensland, including the established, in development and in planning communities.
- Oxford Properties Group: advising on the acquisition of a 50% interest in Australian Investa Office Management Holdings including the integrated real estate and fund management platform subsidiary.
- Brookfield: advising on the development through to practical completion of Brookfield Place including a new Transit Hall and Office Tower at Wynyard Railway Station, Sydney, New South Wales.
- Dexus/Mercatus: advising on the A$375 million acquisition of Cbus’s 1/3 interest in 1 Bligh Street, Sydney CBD, New South Wales.
- Saracen Properties: advising on the development of the new Marriott International Westin hotel in Western Australia.