Trusted to deliver deal outcomes, together
Whether it’s transacting on a deal for your client or advising you on proprietary or regulatory matters, every major global and Australian investment bank trusts the King & Wood Mallesons teams to deliver. Clients benefit from our multi-jurisdictional, integrated, cross-practice team, delivering results on deals across the spectrum.
Our team is long-standing, established and has faced into investment banks in Australia since their formation. We provide thought leadership on regulatory and market developments assisting transaction execution and investment bank innovation.
We offer the full spectrum of legal services relevant to investment banks and clients working with them, including:
- Australian Financial Services Licensing
- Advising on regulatory developments affecting how investment banks operate
- Working with investment banks on regulatory issues relating to equity and debt capital markets
- Responding to regulatory inquiry, including from ASIC, APRA, RBA, AUSTRAC, ACCC, Takeovers Panel.
Collaboratively advising alongside investment banks:
- Underwriting equity capital markets transactions
- Arranging debt capital markets transactions
- Advising on public M&A transactions
- Advising on private equity transactions
- Advising on other major corporate deals.