Legal advice for the industry’s most challenging projects
With demand for energy increasing and the emergence of gas as a transition fuel, clients call on our expertise to deliver industry firsts and large, strategic projects.
We are at the forefront of oil and gas in Australia and abroad, and our expert Projects lawyers have advised on some of the industry’s most complex onshore, offshore and floating projects. From project development and structuring to off-take agreements, we are able to advise on the most current legal issues and provide market insights.
We are across the most recent market practice and innovative deals and can bring this experience and insight to support our clients as they prepare for the future state of the energy sector.
Drawing together expertise across resources, corporate, finance, environment, property and construction, our Projects team provides valuable advice on oil and gas law, including:
- Project development and structuring, including taxation, compliance and fundraising
- Equity, joint venture, farm-in and unitisation arrangements
- Inbound and outbound investment and foreign investment regulation
- Commodity sales, off-take agreements and shipping issues
- Project approvals, planning and environment law
- Infrastructure sharing, tolling and common user arrangements
- Infrastructure and construction agreements.