Practical advice on commercial contracts and outsourcing
We advise Australia’s major corporates on the full range of commercial contracts across a variety of sectors.
Whoever the client, we focus on one thing: commercial solutions with minimal risk. We choose the right lawyers for the job, and we always give you practical advice and support. You get high-quality legal advice on commercial contracts and outsourcing at the right price.
Above all, we focus on what matters to you. We ensure that for each contract you know what you are buying or selling and how it is being provided, what the time and quality requirements are, and the total cost. We do this while also managing risk with standard legal terms like indemnities and termination clauses.
We call the key issues the Five Fundamentals of Contracts and we can train your business managers on this approach so contracts properly reflect your objectives. We can also provide ongoing assistance to keep your suite of template contracts up-to-date and practical.
We advise clients on:
- IT procurement contracts and outsourcing arrangements for trading platforms, internet banking, data centre management, network services, document management, point of sale systems, business processes, revenue management and more
- Privacy and data protection
- Intellectual property
- Cloud computing
- IT infrastructure and related services
- Volume licensing
- Internet regulatory issues, including service provider regulation and online advertising and content regulation
- IP and IT aspects of mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures and strategic alliances
- Spam laws.