If you’re looking for a great place to work where you can realise your full potential, you’ll find a place at KWM.
Creating a workplace where our people are proud to work, where they can be themselves and where their ambitions can be realised is a priority for us. At KWM. you’ll collaborate with exceptional colleagues and clients who are leaders in their field. Your skills will be valued and you’ll explore new paths to progress with continual learning and development.
Our focus on wellbeing and inclusion fosters a safe and healthy workplace, where our people are supported to maintain a balance so they can perform at their very best. Our range of benefits, policies and processes, ensure that you are enabled to achieve your goals, while navigating all aspects of life.
The foundation of our inclusive and respectful culture is collaborative teamwork, mutual support and a desire to explore new and better ways of working. Diversity and inclusion play an important role in this regard, bringing together the life experiences and intelligence of different people to enhance our knowledge, deliver nuanced client services and drive innovation.
You’ll be part of a firm that strives for mastery in all that we do. Our people take pride in delivering high quality work for our clients and are recognised and rewarded for their commitment to our principles, which you can find out more about here. We also recognise that people are keen to make a social impact, so we offer opportunities to get involved in diversity and inclusion, pro bono and community impact initiatives.
We believe we have a responsibility as a top tier law firm to use our mastery of the law for the lasting prosperity of our clients, people and communities. We listen to learn and recognise we don’t always have the answers. We’re committed to having ongoing conversations with our people, clients and communities to apply our unique legal and commercial skills to positively impact tomorrow. You can find out more about our Responsible Business Framework here.
At KWM, we’ll provide you with the platform and the pathway to Learn. Master. Lead.
Discover our benefits
Your efforts and achievements are recognised with a holistic Total Reward program to support our commitment to creating a great place to work and grow.
At KWM you can expect:
- A competitive Total Reward package comprised of market leading annual salary (base plus superannuation), access to a performance-based bonus plan (based on eligibility, firm and individual performance) and a range of employee benefits.
- Flexible ways of working and various leave arrangements to balance your work and life commitments.
- Holistic wellbeing programs supporting mental and physical health, including access to a broad range of mental health resources, EAP, gym memberships, wellbeing and safety apps, flu vaccinations, skin cancer checks and in house catered meals.
- Mobility around our network when opportunities arise.
- Access to a large range of learning and development opportunities to help you meet your goals.
- A detailed framework to support working parents in balancing their personal and professional priorities, including 26 weeks paid parental leave open to both primary and secondary carers with no minimum service period for permanent employees.
- Corporate discounts on health and general insurance, superannuation advice and other products and services.
- Opportunities to participate in a wide range of pro-bono and community impact programs, and inclusion networks – a way to make a positive impact on society for people who experience discrimination and disadvantage.