Ken Astridge specialises in banking and finance. His practice covers property finance, securitisation, debt capital markets and leveraged finance.
Ken also has extensive experience in the stamp duty area, particularly in relation to large secured financing transactions.
Ken spent 2.5 years heading up the banking and finance practice in our London office. During his time in London his primary focus was large scale cross-border acquisition financing and debt capital markets transactions (including acting in respect of a number European listed and unlisted debt issues).
Ken's work highlights include:
- Advising the financiers with a circa $2.9bn exposure to the Arrium Group
- AMP Capital: A$600m refinancing of syndicated facility for AWOF
- Stockland: A$300m AMTN issuance
- Sydney Airport Corporation: in connection with its debt issuance programme.
- New South Wales Treasury Corporation: in connection with its debt issuance programmes including it's A$MTN and Australian counsel on its EMTN, ECP and U.S. SEC registered programmes.