Our legal advice keeps international trade flowing
Clients come to us for legal services that facilitate international trade. Our lawyers advise the world’s largest companies on everything from compliance to product safety testing law.
A sophisticated study of trade and customs law combined with a comprehensive understanding of the policy and years of experience enables us to find the best resolution to any legal problem you encounter.
We advise some of the largest national and international trading companies in the consumer electronics, textiles, electronics, clothing and agrochemical industries.
Our advice on international trade law includes:
- Trade defence instruments (anti-dumping, anti-subsidy and safeguards)
- Customs compliance and rules of origin
- WTO litigation and alternative dispute resolution
- Negotiation and implementation of trade agreements
- Market access and trade barriers
- Customs compliance
- Export controls (embargoes and trade sanctions)
- Bilateral investment treaties.
"The international trade team is widely esteemed."