Minny Siu is a partner in our Hong Kong office where she specialises in:
- Structured products and warrants (acting for international financial institutions on structuring, listing and/or retail offering of structured products in Hong Kong and Singapore from time to time, establishing retail ELI programmes)
- Structured debt capital markets (including note issuance under Luxembourg listed EMTN Programmes, and retail offering/ private placement of equity-linked, commodity linked and other asset linked investment products)
- Structured funds and registration of offshore funds in Hong Kong
- Complex derivatives and ISDA related enquiry (including CPPI structure and equity, index, commodity or other asset linked OTC confirmations)
- Regulatory issues relating to the offering/ marketing of securities in the Asia-Pacific region, including QDIIs related enquiries
Minny speaks Mandarin and is qualified in Hong Kong.
Clients describe Minny within Chambers Asia 2010 as an "approachable and personable lawyer, and provides invaluable support with her responsiveness".
IFLR 1000 2010 praised Minny for her "exceptional knowledge of retail products."
Show moreShow less
- 1998: Admitted as a solicitor of the High Court of Hong Kong
- Advising on private equity investment by way of convertible bonds
- Advising on ISDA documentation from time to time
- Advising international financial institutions on QDII related issues from time to time
- Advising financial institutions on regulatory issues relating to securities offering in the Asia Pacific region from time to time
- Acting for international financial institutions in the establishment of structured funds and registration of offshore funds in Hong Kong
- Acting for financial institutions on privately placed structured notes and OTC Confirmation templates for equity derivatives transaction from time to time
- Acting for international financial institutions in the listing of warrants/structured products on The Stock Exchange of Hong Kong Limited from time to time
- Advising on professional offering of repackaging secured notes under a SPV structure
- Acting for international financial institutions in the establishment of retail structured note programmes in Hong Kong and Singapore and equity linked investment programmes