Download Chinese version / 下载中文简历
Dr. Sandra Link is an attorney-at-law in the Corporate department of KWM Europe Rechtsanwaltsgesellschaft mbH. Sandra advises on M&A transactions and all aspects of corporate law. She has gained wide experience in advising Chinese investors and has worked as a secondee in our Beijing office. She is a specialist for national and cross-border acquisitions, public takeovers, joint ventures and corporate restructurings. She also frequently advises corporate clients on all aspects of group law and management responsibility and has special knowledge in warranty & indemnity insurances.
Sandra studied law at University of Trier (Germany). She holds an LL.M. degree from Columbia Law School, New York, and a doctorate degree from University of Trier.
Prior to joining the King & Wood Mallesons network in 2014, Sandra worked as senior associate in another leading international law firm in Frankfurt am Main.
Notable deals include acting for:
- Bohai Automotive Systems CO, LTD. on the acquisition of 75% of the shares in TRIMET Automotive Holding from TRIMET SE and establishment of a joint venture
- Techcent entrepreneur family Deng on its joint venture with ALBA Group
- Listed Kingenta Ecological Engineering Group in the context of acquiring the Compo Consumer business
- Sino-German Ecopark in the public take-over of listed German Brokers AG and subsequent economic re-establishment of German Brokers AG (now Sino-German United AG)
- Listed Weichai Power in the acquisition of shares in Linde Hydraulics, the global developer and supplier of modular drive systems consisting of hydraulics, power transmissions and electronics
- PE-investor VR Equity in the acquisition of shares in Norafin.
Show moreShow less
- Co-Author of "Wirtschaftliche Neugründung bei Verwendung von Börsenmänteln und ihre registerrechtlichen Voraussetzungen", DStR 2016, 1166
- "Formerfordernisse des § 15 GmbHG bei internationalen Transaktionen", BB 2014, 579
- "Die Verjährung von Freistellungsansprüchen - Auswirkungen auf die M&A-Praxis", BB 2012, 856
- Co-Author of "Beendigung von Beherrschungs- und Ergebnisabführungsverträgen im Rahmen von M&A-Transaktionen", M&A Review 2010, 285 and 350.
- Gesellschaftsrechtliche Vereinigung - Wissenschaftliche Vereinigung für Unternehmens- und Gesellschaftsrecht (VGR)
- German-American Lawyers’ Association (DAJV)
- German-Chinese Lawyers' Assocation (DCJV)
- Deutscher Juristentag.