Download Chinese version / 下载中文简历
Rüdiger is a partner in the Tax Department of KWM Europe Rechtsanwaltsgesellschaft mbH. Rüdiger specialises in the structuring of M&A and buyout transactions (including tax and financial structures). He also has expertise in cross-border transactions and restructuring matters (e.g. debt equity swaps). He advises private equity funds, investing institutions and management teams as well as corporate investors and (residential) property companies in the efficient tax and financial structuring of their investments.
- Rüdiger studied business finance and tax at the University of Mannheim
- He started his career in the finance department at BASF in Ludwigshafen
- He subsequently joined the tax department of Arthur Andersen
- In August 1990 he founded, together with two other partners, his own law and tax firm specialising in advising on M&A and private equity transactions
- In 1998 this firm merged with SJ Berwin to become SJ Berwin Germany.
Named as leading adviser in German tax law, JUVE 2002–03.
Author and co-editor, New German Re-organisation Law and Re-organisation Tax Law, (Verlag Recht und Wirtschaft 1996 1st edition) as well as of various other publications on reorganisations and tax structuring of M&A and private equity transactions.