We offer vital advice on Chinese corporate tax law
If a company is to survive and grow it must achieve both compliance and tax efficiency. Our corporate tax lawyers have vast experience in advising on PRC tax, accounting, customs and foreign exchange issues. We deliver commercial, creative and practical solutions. And we pride ourselves on having a solid understanding of our clients’ business needs as well as insight into their market sector.
Corporate tax issue? We have it covered
We provide advice on all aspects of corporate tax in China. This includes advising on tax incentives, the tax implications of corporate transactions, tax structuring, cross-border tax issues, employee tax issues and day-to-day corporate tax issues.
Our clients include leading multinational companies, state-owned enterprises, private companies and tax-exempt organisations. Whatever your business, we provide you with seamless legal services for all aspects of corporate tax.
We advise on:
- Day-to-day China tax issues
- Assessment, application and negotiation of tax incentives
- Regulatory and practical tax issues for corporate relocations, mergers, disposals and liquidations
- Tax invoice (fapiao) related issues – to avoid invoice fraud
- Merger and acquisition (M&A) tax compliance reviews and M&A tax due diligence
- Investment structures, M&A and corporate restructuring transactions
- Cross-border transactions in relation to profit repatriation, intellectual property licensing and franchising arrangements
- Coordination and negotiation with tax authorities during inspections and investigations into labour and employment matters.