Our advice on labour and employment law helps you minimise conflict and increase efficiency
It is vital for both employers and employees to understand their rights and obligations, especially in the current legal environment, where the relationship between the employer and employee is constantly evolving as China refines its labour and employment legislation.
We help you better understand your legal obligations and protect your interests, minimising conflicts and increasing efficiency. Our labour and employment lawyers are experts in all aspects of the current regulatory and legal environment relating to labour law and aim to provide commercial, timely and well thought out advice.
So that your labour strategies fit your overall strategic goals, we ensure you comply with both current and proposed regulations and help you develop strong, culturally aware internal labour management policies.
Multinational companies, financial institutions, large Chinese companies and trade organisations regularly benefit from the comprehensive labour and employment legal services we provide.
We advise on:
- Establishing and terminating employment relationships
- Designing and arranging cross-border employment relationships
- Labour dispute issues, including trade unions, collective bargaining and group incidents
- Formulating and implementing employer’s internal rules and policies
- Determining employee transfer plans and strategies in merger and acquisition transactions
- Labour and employment law compliance audits and investigations
- Corporate social responsibility management concerning an enterprise’s labour conditions and environment
- Crisis public relations management in the event of labour-management conflicts
- Resolving labour disputes
- Labour and employment law training.