- HanesBrands Inc, on the financing for its A$1.1bn takeover of ASX-listed Pacific Brands group
- Affinity Equity Partners on its $640m acquisition of Nine Live and investment in the Virgin Australia Airlines/Velocity Frequent Flyer spin-out
- Quadrant Private Equity or its lenders on Estia Health, VIP Petfoods and Good Life
- CHAMP Private Equity on its investments in Pepperstone and acquisition of Axieo
- KKR on several transactions including BIS (since 2006), Findex and Sundrop Farms
- Lenders supporting private equity bids for Healthe Care.
- Woolworths on its A$2 billion+ syndicated facilities
- Qantas on its ever A$158 million fronted bank guarantee facility
- Lenders to Vocus Communications group (post-merger with M2 Group) on its A$1.1 bn+ refinancing facilities
- Costa Group on its IPO facilities
- Steadfast Group’s debut $285million syndicated facilities
- Sydney Airport’s US$900m r144a US bond issue
- Hoyts Group’s lenders on A$465m syndicated facilities to refinance existing US TLB debt.
- Asia-Pacific Loan Market Association (Australia Branch) Documentation Committee
- Former Board Member, Banking & Financial Services Law Association of Australia and New Zealand
- Law Society of NSW
- Law Society, England & Wales.
- 1991: Bachelor of Economics and Bachelor of Laws (Hons I), University of Sydney
- 1992 - 1994: Solicitor, Mallesons Stephen Jaques, Sydney
- 1994 - 1995: Bachelor of Civil Law (Hons I), Oxford University
- 1995 - 1997: Solicitor, Allen & Overy, London
- 1998 - 2000: Senior Associate, Mallesons Stephen Jaques, Sydney
- 2001 - present: Partner, Mallesons Stephen Jaques/King & Wood Mallesons, Sydney.
Yuen-Yee has lectured in undergraduate and postgraduate finance law at the University of New South Wales and has written chapters for the Australian Finance Law textbook (6th edn). She was a speaker at the International Bar Association / Law Council of Australia private equity conference in April 2008, the Banking & Financial Services Law Association of Australia and New Zealand (BFSLA) conference in 2013 and the IBA Private Equity Symposium in London in December 2011 and 2014.