A law firm at the hub of the transport and infrastructure sector
Rapid population growth and significant increases in passenger and freight travel is placing unprecedented demand on global infrastructure We are helping public and private sector participants alike to successfully plan and deliver major infrastructure projects.
End to end solutions
We know that on transport and infrastructure projects you need the end-to-end solutions that get your projects planned, approved, structured, financed, built and operated.
We provide just that.
From start to finish we give you the comfort of dealing with a core team of transport and infrastructure specialists who can cover all aspects of your project.
We have helped numerous sponsors, developers, government bodies, contractors and financiers get their domestic and cross border projects over the line.
We advise them on:
- Project development and joint venture agreements
- Planning advice and environmental issues
- Construction and engineering procurement
- Anti-trust and regulatory compliance
- Mergers, acquisitions and disposals
- Fund formation and fundraisings
- Group reorganisations and reconstructions
- Securitisation, structured financing and Islamic finance
- Commercial and information technology contracts
- International arbitration and dispute resolution.
Show moreShow less
Our experience in the energy and transport infrastructure sector includes advising:
- Advising the successful bidder for the privatisation of the government asset of the Port of Newcastle, the largest coal export port in the world
- Transurban, AusSuper and Tawreed (Sun Consortium) – advised on the acquisition of Queensland Motorways by the Sun Consortium, one of the largest infrastructure deals in Australia in 2014
- Acting on all of the major Australian PPP projects to date, including, most recently, the East West Link road project in Victoria, NewGen Rolling Stock in Queensland, Sydney Light Rail, Perth Stadium and Queensland Schools
- Drafted the infrastructure and building contracts for a joint venture between Lend Lease Europe Limited and Quintain Estates and Development plc, that led the regeneration of Greenwich Peninsula in London – site of 10,000 new homes
- CMA-CGM on a judicial appeal against a cartel case decision of the Spanish Competition Authorities in the maritime transport sector, covering Spain-Morocco
- Aviva Investors and Southgate Limited Partnership on works to Bath Spa Station, as part of the £300 million Southgate Bath mixed-use scheme – including negotiating with Network Rail and First Great Western (the station facility operator).
"A good range of professionals with cross-sector knowledge."
"A truly impressive team - very cohesive and responsive. They attend to detail and understand our particular needs."