A full service – when and where you need it
Our first real estate client came to us 30 years ago. They are still with us today. And our UK team draws on those decades of experience to advise you on corporate and commercial real estate investment.
Corporate real estate
We specialise in complex multi-jurisdictional corporate real estate transactions which combine finance, real estate, regulatory, tax and insolvency aspects. By integrating all these technical disciplines into a single team, we ensure our lawyers are always focused on your commercial goals.
In corporate real estate, we advise on:
- Real estate funds and real estate investment trusts (REITS)
- Joint ventures
- Indirect real estate acquisitions and disposals through corporates, unit trusts and other vehicles
- Property financing
- Real estate loan acquisitions and loan-to-own structures
- Hotels and other real estate investments with operational aspects
- Tax-driven real estate investment structures.
Commercial real estate investment
Our in-depth industry knowledge, built up through long-term client relationships, ensures our legal advice on commercial real estate investment gives you strategic value. Thanks to the expertise of our multidisciplinary team and our law firm’s international footprint, we can deliver a full service when and where you need it.
The areas of commercial real estate investment law we advise on include:
- Major acquisitions and disposals, often comprising portfolios of properties
- Property development for retail, office, industrial, leisure including hotels and other commercial uses
- Joint ventures involving property, including contractual arrangements, trusts and partnerships
- Establishing real estate funds
- Acquiring space for a range of occupiers, especially in the office, retail, hotel and leisure sectors
- Property lending, development and financing and securitisation and cash flow related transactions
- Real estate investment trusts (REITs) and indirect investment structures for corporate and financial clients.